During my unintentional hiatus, I missed some time to work on my previous goals. In the time that has passed, my feelings on the goals I set for myself have changed. I determined that some of those goals were short-sighted, in no way designed to improve me or my life.
For the future, (in no particular order) here is what I am going to aim to do:
1) Worm my way deeper into the industry. When you have a job doing what you love, you never work a day… Isn’t that what the platitude is?
2) Invest in myself. I need to spend more time on improving me. I need to study on fly fishing and practice what I learn. I need to go back to school, choosing something that will provide a better life for me and my family.
3) Take the plunge and start my family. Wife Courtney and move forward from there.
4) Catch a New Species.
- 4-alpha) Catch a White Crappie or Black Crappie, whichever, I’m equal opportunity.
- 4-bravo) Catch a Cuttie.
- 4-charlie) Catch a Pike.
- 4-delta) Catch a Snook.
4-echo) Catch a Grass Carp. 8 June 2014 See? 4-foxtrot) Catch a Riverine Striper. Nov 11th 2015 with Jud Cole
- 4-golf) Catch a Musky.
- 4-hotel) Catch a Bowfin.
5) Blog more, and blog better. Write fiction, write about things that don’t relate to fishing. Experiment with my writing.